The offside rule in Soccer
The offside can be seen when an attacking player is standing in front of the last defender as they pass. The offside district is suggested to deter players from staying nearby. The enemy’s target is waiting for a pass. To be on their side, they must stand behind the last defender when the ball is passed to them. If the player is accepted before the last defender, he is considered offside and a free throw to hit the shield. It is called with the 7m cn .
- A suit forces the components of 45 minutes with a short break with the middle.
- Each organization could have a base of eleven players (including 1 goalkeeper who is the only member authorized to adjust to the ball on lawn 18) and no fewer than 7 players are expected to prepare a stick.
- The item must be made from artificial turf and traditional grass. Contrasting field lengths are permitted but must be one hundred and thirty meters inward and 50 to one hundred meters wide. The outer posts of the entrances to the play circle, six grass boxes, 18 terrace boxes and a center circle. A place for a discipline that is 12 meters away from the 2 targets and a circle of convergence points must also be visible.
- The ball must have an outer edge of 5861cm and be round.
- Each foundation can summon more than 7 substitutes. Substitutions can be made in any season of the suit and each foundation has a choice to limit each team to three substitutions. If a member leaves the circle due to damage, the facility could be forced to play without an exchange for that member.
- All conversations must involve an authority and associate officers. They are artistic creations of the referee to roughly guide the appearance and selection of the decisions that are likely to be made as fouls, free kicks, throws, disciplines and pursued in the plan to the goal. The agency could propose a decision to the auxiliary officers each time they have a complaint. The umpire must see the offside wearing the suit, apply for one of the voting bases, and assist the umpire in any unique cycles they fit into.
- If the game has to elapse according to the guideline time because the 2 associations are a phase in one color, half an hour could be guaranteed the kind of short components after the assigned hour and 1/2.
- If there is a risk that the clubs are still in the social moment, there should be a disciplinary shootout.
- The entire ball must move the goal line for it to be positioned as a goal.
- For the fouls presented, a member must be given a yellow or pink card depending on the reality of the foul; this depends directly on the courtesy of the authority. Yellow is a warning and a pink card is a dismissal of the member. Two yellows playing a deck of cards make a pink. Once a member is a broadcast, it cannot be ousted.
- If a ball is in danger of leaving play in front of an opponent on each of the sidelines, it is given as a throw at that moment. At this point, it’s an objective kick.